STEVE MARTIN




LADIES AND GENTLEMAN


STEVE MARTIN


I just got back from France...



...boy, those French: they have a different word for everything!


Hosting the Oscars is much like making love to a woman. It's something I only get to do when Billy Crystal is out of town.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night..

I believe Ronald Reagan can make this country what it once was... a large Arctic region covered with ice.

I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.

I like a woman with a head on her shoulders. I hate necks.

I think I did pretty well, considering I started out with nothing but a bunch of blank paper.

I've got to keep breathing. It'll be my worst business mistake if I don't.

Talking about music is like dancing about architecture.

There is one thing I would break up over, and that is if she caught me with another woman. I won't stand for that.

Steve Martin


0 comments: